Monday, January 02, 2006

For those who missed it...

There was some report over the Christmas perioed of Santas going wild in Auckland. I think these Santarchy guys were kind of blamed but denied it.
Adbusters were trying for a Buy Nothing Christmas. I guess that's what my friends were doing. Tight bastards.
Speaking of Adbuster I have bought the Blackspot v2 trainers which are very nice, if not exactly the most hard wearing shoes.
And finally... in other counter culture related news - if hawking t-shirts online is what passes for counter culture nowadays - Egokiller is Greg's (formerly of 3mds and Booster Atlas fame) exciting Leeds based site. Check out the comment box - there are postings in there from September. I'm only gloating because I had my first 'comment' recently - see previous post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home