Thursday, November 09, 2006

Autogeddon



Well, I've been meaning to post for a while now about how my old Peugeot finally gave up the ghost - oil leak leading to seized engine - and how I bought a lovely VW Passat with alloy wheels and sunroof.
Unfortunately today - on my way back from the first Little Baby Cheeses gig (more of which later) - the thing decided to set itself on fire.
So now I'm looking for another car - again.
Aaaarghhhh!!!
Fortunately I had my camera with me. I'd been meaning to take some photos of the gig.
I've only got 3rd party fire and theft but surely this counts as a fire?
The registration was DUB too... great for the new ska band.
I think it might be a write off.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

I take it this means you'll not be coming to Austria, then?

10:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home