Thursday, January 05, 2006

Sports Cars and Playstations


Yes I am now the proud owner of a PSP. I went for the gigapack with the car based games - GTA and Midnight Run. Essentially the same game but with more shooting in the former and more racing in the latter. Of course what I really want is Gran Turismo. Apparently there are plans to release it on the console - virtually unchanged! Fortunetely I have given up drinking for the New Year so nights in the pub may well be replaced by nights in, trying to get all my licences. Sad, very sad. Actually the real reason for the PSP was to while away those hours sat in the van on the way to gigs in Exeter, etc. Especially as it's too dark to read at this time of year. The irony of course is that I will have to occasionally put down the PSP and drive the van. Must remember which is which.
In related news, my cousin is the proud owner of a 350z GT4. Is this the first car/ computer game tie-in or not? You actually get a free PS2 and copy of GT4 with the car. I quite like the yellow finish - however he's gone for the more sedate black option. Still, in the words of Robbie Robertson quoting Ronnie Hawkins when he was trying to convince him to join his band "you'll get more pussy than Frank Sinatra."

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

For some reason I was going to tell the anecdote about Sinatra being "110 pounds of cock", but I remembered that the huge knob stories go on my blog.

You get no funny results what-so-ever if you Google for 'Sinatra "Pounds of Cock"', by the way. Most dissapointing...

5:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home